Nickel Use in Society
Nickel Metal - the Facts
How Nickel is Produced
Where & Why Nickel is Used
Materials Selection & Use
Architecture & Construction
Energy & Power
Food & Beverage
Pulp & Paper
Nickel-Containing Materials - Properties
Health Science, Environmental Science & Safe Use
Safe Use of Nickel & Nickel Compounds
Human Health Science
Sustainability & Regulatory Compliance
GHS of Classification & Labelling of Chemicals
Life Cycle Management
Life Cycle Data
Life Cycle Assessments
Nickel Stocks & Flows
Nickel Risk Assessment
> Press Releases
Nickel Institute appoints David Butler as President
June 01, 2015
- The Nickel Institute is pleased to announce that David Butler, currently Executive Director & General Counsel, has been appointed President, effective 1 June 2015.
Nickel Compounds explained in new publication from the Nickel Institute
April 23, 2015
- The Nickel Institute has published 'Nickel Compounds - the inside story', a free 16-page guide to nickel compounds written for non-specialists by industry experts.
Eurometaux calls for improvement of Circular Economy Package, rather than withdrawal
November 28, 2014
- Eurometaux, the European non-ferrous metals association, has today addressed a letter to Frans Timmermans, the European Commission’s First Vice-President, to express its concern about the potential withdrawal of the Circular Economy Package from the Commission’s 2015 work programme.
Nickel Institute published a new Nickel Plating Handbook
June 17, 2014
- The Nickel Institute has published the Nickel Plating Handbook, a free 78-page comprehensive guide to electroplating written by plating industry specialists, Ian Rose and Clive Whittington.
Global Industrial Competitiveness - The Key to a low Carbon Economy for Europe
January 22, 2014
- As the European Commission proposes a comprehensive package on the future industrial, energy and climate change policy directions, Eurometaux, representing the non-ferrous metal industry, points to the importance of putting global competitiveness at the core of the future (industrial) policy design.